The Wonderful Project works in partnership with local domestic violence agencies and service providers. Applications for financial assistance/awards and self-empowerment grants are on a referral basis through partnering agencies.
To be eligible for assistance survivors of domestic violence must meet the following criteria:
1. Be out of an abusive relationship for six months.
2. Be living without the threat of recurrence.
3. Be referred by a domestic violence advocate and/ or partner agency.
4. Have not used any illegal substances within the past six months.
5. Have been free of alcohol for the past six months.
6. Must be a resident of Monroe, Livingston, or Ontario County within New York State.
7. Must be a Citizen of the United States.